Kwerkii's Etsy Store

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Street Festival

I just signed up for my first vendor opportunity today. I am going to be a part of the Bloor St. Festival on July 24th this year and I'm already a bit worried. I've never sold my wares as a vendor before and I want to make sure that I maximize my short time in the spotlight. I think my goal is to have at least 100 pairs of earrings ready for the festival (I have to make about 2 per day). I am feeling very paranoid and a bit doubtful of my abilities but I know that if I jump right in I will do my best and learn from it. I'm a bit of a worry wart and the only way I can beat my negativity is to force myself to be brave and try. I will always do my best once I'm committed :p . Wish me luck! I've got a tonne of pop-tab earrings to wrap, reptile earrings to make, and other creations that haven't made it onto the internet just yet. Don't be surprised if a month from now I go crazy trying to make more merchandise at the last minute. Oh shoot I need to get my business cards printed as well. Maybe I'll make a to-do list...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting a spot! I know you'll have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support! If anything I'll at least get to enjoy the festival

    ReplyDelete