Kwerkii's Etsy Store

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lovin' My City and My Beadwork

Yesterday I went browsing along trendy Queen St. West in Toronto. There are a tonne of independent stores along that street and I have always loved randomly picking stores and food venues to visit. (Amazing place to visit if you come to the city)

During my walk I ran into a number of beading supplies stores. I had never been in a store that specialized in beading supplies before and I love love loved it. The wide range of beads, threads, and findings...oh my goodness there were a lot of good quality findings, left me feeling giddy. I am going to have so much fun with the goodies I picked up.

Everyone who visits Toronto has to visit the St. Lawrence Market, the Harbourfront Centre, and Queen St. West! (and all of the stereotypical touristy places too like the CN Tower)

Here's a peek of what I'm working on right now. I'm using some Japanese beads and the black silk thread that I found on good ol' Queen St. W

No comments:

Post a Comment